Terms & Conditions
- VINTAGE PURCHASES: All vintage pieces are sold as is and all sales are final. Please be sure that vintage furniture is right for your needs and home before purchase. Ask plenty of questions before purchase and request color samples as computer monitor colors can vary. We do not offer refunds, exchanges, or store credits as shipping large items is expensive and time consuming.
- NEW PRODUCT PURCHASES: May be returned in original packaging for a store credit within 7 days. No refunds given. Shipping both ways is the buyer's responsibility.
- Pick-up in Chicago is welcome and free for any item! We are also happy to deliver curbside for a $40.00 delivery charge to the Chicago area. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up.
- Items are sold on a first come first served basis. We are not able to hold products.
- Unless prearranged, please be aware that after two weeks a $25 per week storage fee will accrue. After two months, any item left at the store will be considered abandoned and will go up for resale. No refunds will be given.
- We choose vintage items in all shapes, sizes, styles, and weights. Some pieces have dovetail joints and are solid wood, some are not. They are usually priced according to all these factors. Our main goal is to keep these pieces affordable for our customer while saving dated pieces from obscurity. If you have certain expectations regarding functionality or construction, please contact us at email@example.com to discuss.
- For large furniture items, it is imperative that you examine the condition of your package upon arrival. When applicable, please open your package in front of a shipping professional and inspect for damage. Should you find your piece in unsatisfactory condition, do not accept the package under any circumstance. Once you have accepted a package, you are taking on any liability for the piece thereafter. We cannot assist you with a claim, nor can we offer you relief if you have signed for and accepted the piece. You must keep all proof of damage including photos and packaging until a claim is processed. It is the buyer's responsibility to file a claim for damage but we will assist in every way possible.